It's all about the love here on the London Village Show. Things big and small. Londoner's london, podcasting from depths of Elephant and Castle, We find out what going down with the kids, and we're up with all the culture voltures too. Global friends come find out what london living all about..



Am I the only person in the country not using Myspace ?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bit busy revising today and can't seem to stop procrastinating. So on that theme I thought I'd send a cheery hello into the ether to see if any dear readers/listeners are reading/existing. I have seven exams this year, three finished already and they're starting to piss me off, if anyone knows of any useful exam-related group therapy that would be nice. Next episode should be appearing in next day or so, just as soon as George and I find a few minutes between learning. Speaking of George, thought I'd take this opportunity to say a quick happy birthday, sorry you spent it revising.


This is home for me when I'm not in London ... Going back reminds me that there are some places where time literally stands still, very relaxing when London Village gets a bit much.

Right! I'm off to go and read all there is to know about immunobiology ... my fave

If time; check out www.myspace.com/vaticandc - they're really great.

D


2 Responses to “Am I the only person in the country not using Myspace ?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    SHUT THAT GATE AND KEEP IT SHUT!


    http://www.myspace.com/vaticandc - very good muse meets post punk. I like.

    record this friday Dan? Exciting news and comments, my radio voice need an airing.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Indeed, Friday sounds promising. think you'd also enjoy www.myspace.com/theautomatic ... have you seen how popular we are in south east asia ??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Subscribe to the Podcast

  • Subscribe with iTunes!
  • Subscribe with podnova!
  • Subscribe with Newsgator!
  • Subscribe with Yahoo!
  • Add to Google
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Add The London Village Show to Newsburst from CNET News.com
  • Subscribe with Odeo!
  • Subscribe in Rojo

Previous posts

Archives

Links


    ATOM 0.3
  • Locations of visitors to this page





  • The Internet Traffic Report monitors the flow of data around the world. It then displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values indicate faster and more reliable connections.

  • George Swithinbank's Facebook profile

  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 License.


Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates